Welcome to The Intuitive Painting Place

The name of this art studio is now TiP Expressive Arts. Send email to Beverly@TipArts.com or visit website at http://www.TipArts.com. Thanks for dropping by!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Following The Paint - Intuitive Painting

http://www.theintuitivepaintingplace.blogspot.com
First I choose colors that appeal to me in the moment

and then I put paint in front of me

and I play with the paint

until the painting starts to tell me what it wants to become

I continue to follow where the paint leads me



and remember that it does not matter what my painting looks like
as long as I feel alive and engaged while painting.

Intuitive Painting is a wonderful way to deepen your connection to your intuition and your creative potential. It is so freeing to release the need to produce a pretty picture and to simply allow the paint do become whatever it wants to become. If you are looking for freedom or a playground to play on, this is one of the most entertaining ways I know of to let loose and take a break from the challenges that life can bring.

http://www.theintuitivepaintingplace.blogspot.com
Think you can't paint? I think you can!
Classes available soon at The Intuitive Painting Place in Clinton, Mississippi where you can step into abundance and paint freely. All supplies are provided for you. All you have to do is show up with a willingness to play.

Beverly Keaton Smith

1 comment:

  1. Great way to visualize and illustrate the process.

    ReplyDelete